Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Apache Blessing

Hey strangers! I found this Indian “blessing” on a charming sign in a little shop today and bought it to hang somewhere in my screened porch out back…..as Darr would say, I guess it “spoke to me” :o)

We live in a hectic world and its hard to “walk gently” sometimes or focus on the “beauty” rather than all the negative….but little reminders like this can’t hurt.

So from me to you:

May the sun bring you new energy by day.

May the moon softly restore you by night.

May the rain wash away your worries.

May you walk gently through the world

and know its beauty all the days of your life….


Miss you and hope all is well!
Love,
Lizzy



My girl Elizabeth sent this to me and our friend Susan today....I had to share it...I miss her! :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do too. She really is one of a kind. Very thoughful and full of life :) Like you Dar.


Anyway Its a beautiful day, the sun is shining and Im in work... Darran is no where to be found.... Hhhhmmmmmmm ;)


Susan.