Sunday, August 06, 2006

Gratitude

I was sitting out on my back deck this afternoon, catching some rays, and a little child in one of the neighbouring yards was laughing, it wasn't just a laugh, but more of an angelic 'chortle'. It made me smile, and I acknowledged the pure feeling of gratitude that resonated within me. Gratitude that she was laughing, and what it meant for me to hear it. "Thank you Universe".

By the grace of God, I have so many blessings in my life, and yet am not always present to how lucky and fortunate I really am. I get caught up in my own head about what I 'think' I don't have, and forget to be profoundly grateful for what I do have.

So many things are lining up for me in my life right now. I have my health, my kids, friends and family. I am developing my own Life Coaching practice and 'LOVING' it. I am in the process of buying my own Condo, and can't wait for that. Most importantly my spirit is feeling aligned, and my heart is at peace with things that I have struggled with for far too long. Clarity. "THANK YOU"

Life moves quickly today, and we can easily focus on the negative. I think the art of mastering a 'purposeful' life, is recognizing the things we should be 'grateful' for and focusing on them. Simple things like a child's innocent laughter. (I'm smiling right now as I type this) It feels good! Live in 'gratitude', say "Thank you", the results will astound you~

No comments: