Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Eva!!!


Last night I attended my friend Eva's 30th birthday party. The party was hosted by Eva's husband Matt, in a private room at the Panorama Restaurant at the top of the Manulife Centre in Toronto.

They served a variety of Tapas, that kept coming out in courses throughout the evening, coupled with great cocktails, and a spectacular view of the city. Needless to say a good time was had by all.

As always Eva looked stunning. She was surrounded by her family and friends, and truly was the Belle of the Ball.

Eva and I met at our coaching courses. We were sitting on opposing sides of the learning circle, but were instantly connected, and chose to coach one and other in the very first coaching exercise. There is an odd familiarity I feel when I am with Eva, a connection that I have only felt a few other times in my entire life.

I believe that we 'call' people into our lives, when we most need them. Whether it's for a reason, season, or lifetime, all is revealed in due time. Eva came in to my life so seamlessly I can't recall her not being there. It's as if I have known her all my life~ Strange and yet comforting....

Eva, I love you honey, and hope you have the best birthday on the 29th....make sure you are treated royally on your special day....you deserve it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am at once both honoured and horrified! Honoured to be a part of your life and have you in mine; horrified because my pic is published on the WWW : )I love you too dear and I look forward to celebrating many more b-days together! Eva xoxo