Monday, March 26, 2007

Condo Warming Party


This Saturday night past, I held my Condo warming party. I had approximately 30 of my nearest and dearest friends in attendance, and it was a great success!!!

I had a great variety of hors d'oeuvres, drinks, and the condo was packed. I always find that creating memories in a space is what makes it feel more like a home.

The memory of the party, the friends in attendance, and the energy of the evening is what I am left with. I took a picture at the beginning of the evening before any guests were here, and someone took one at the end of the evening. Regrettably I was having too good of a time to have remembered to take any pictures in between!

Still, I have the memories in my head. My friend Elizabeth came up for the weekend from Indiana, which made the evening that more memorable!

I had a couple of friends from out of town stay over, so I made a nice breakfast on Sunday morning, with a MAJOR hang over I might note!!! I make too good a Cosmo~ Thanks to Stephen and Lizzy for being clean up crew on Sunday morning.

Thanks to all my friends and family who were in attendance. You all made the night!!! Love you!

No comments: