Sunday, March 18, 2007

Time to Pay the Piper


Ok, so back in October when I ran the Toronto half marathon, I sustained a leg injury which prevented me for running for quite a while.

Over the past several months, it's been cold and I have been staying inside. Couple that with Thanks Giving and Christmas, well needless to say I indulged in a little more eating that I should have.

So long story short, I am FULLY fat right now. I have gained probably 25lbs, and feel just gross!!! I need to buy new clothes badly, but don't want to spend money when I am going to get back in shape, so add insult to injury, there are days I don't even want to leave the house.

......Cut to my new commitment. I declare here and now that I am committed to getting back in shape. I am going to get back to eating properly, and MOST important, I am going to get back into running and working out at the gym!

So, mark your calenders people, three months, that's June 18, 2007, I will be back to my fully fit self.

New clothes will follow, and I will have my MOJO back~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

JUNE 18th? You told me June 14th. hmmmmm??????




Sus


P.s you can do it!!! your inspiring me to do so too!

Anonymous said...

Bye bye Pudge and Hello Sexy! Calendar marked -- I fully expect a svelte bod in the passenger seat when I go a-cruisin' for boyz. I can't very well be the only one getting cat calls! ;)

O'Maki out!

Darran Frisby said...

O'Maki, we are SOOO cruzin' boys in your BMW Z4 Convertable. I hope you don't feel like driving sometimes, I will have to step up and help a friend out ;)

Darran Frisby said...

Sus, I blogged on the 18th so it will be that date officially. You can do it too, we can motivate each other. HOT FOR THE SUMMER...look out boys ;)

Unknown said...

um... if you are fat, we have to redefine the parameters for the BMI. If you listen closely you can hear bulimics everywhere lifting the toilet lids and pulling out their fingers to throw up :-S

you look fantabulous already !
joel