Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Cheetah Girls

OK, so tonight I took my daughter Alex, and her girlfriend Natasha to the Cheetah Girls concert at the Air Canada Centre.
Me and thousands of screaming pre-teens. At one point I actually thought my ears were going to bleed, but alas, they didn't and I survived.
Too much leopard print, and bare mid-drifts, and that was just on the 'Mom's' ;)
I locked my car keys in the car, which led to an event filled evening involving CAA, but all in all the girls had a great evening.
I think I get "Father of the Year" for this one! Hope you enjoyed it "Flower"....Kisses!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dar honey, I was at that concert too! I saw you on stage! Dancing around in that cheetah print jumpsuit. Awesome time!!!!



;) Love Susan.

Darran Frisby said...

Damn, I was hoping that the blonde wig would disguise me. No flies on you my angel~

D xoxox