Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Queen Elizabeth


Last night was my final 'farewell' evening with my friend Elizabeth. She and her husband Mike are moving to Noblesville, Indiana to be closer to Elizabeth's family. I met Elizabeth at work 2 1/2 years ago and our friendship has grown into one that we both hold very dear. We both have an affinity for England and all things British. We both share a love for 'romance' and talk endlessly about having known each other in a past life. Elizabeth is a 'lady' through and through and I will miss her greatly.
Thankfully, she already has a visit back to Ontario planned for the end of July and I plan to go south and visit her in the late summer, early fall. Let the countdown begin~

To quote Richard Bach...“The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof.”

Love you Lizzy....safe journey to Indiana!

No comments: