Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A Star is Born!!!

On Saturday night my daughter Alexandria performed "Way Cool", a dance performance with her Jazz dance company. The show was held at Hamilton place, and was so entertaining. Not that I'm bias or anything.

The evening started with the younger age groups. Dancing 'Hippos' singing about "Belly Buttons", and progressed to dancing 'Ducks'. As the age groups progressed, the dancing got a little more structured. I was surprised actually, how talented some of the performers were.

Alex performed her number perfectly, and admitted to being only a 'little' nervous. It was a proud moment for her, and all her family was there to share it with her.

After the show, I presented Alex with a dozen long stem roses. She felt like a real lady.

I like to treat her with flowers for things like this, birthdays etc. I always open the car door for both of my kids. I think that Alex especially needs to have a bar set, for how men are to treat her in the world. I'll set the bar damn high for her! God help any and all of her prospective boyfriends.....They are going to have to contend with me. Nick also, I think needs to see how a lady should be treated. Chivalry is alive and well in the Frisby household!

Congratulations again Alex...we are so very proud of you angel!

No comments: