Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Shout out for M!!!!!!!

Every gay man has a 'girl', they generally call them 'fag hags', well my girl's name is Mariana.

Mariana and I met back in 1999 while we were both participant's in Landmark Education's "Forum" seminar. On both the first and second day of the seminar, Mariana and I recall being 'aware' of one another, and where the other was sitting within the conference room. We would always mentally check for where the other was sitting upon returning from each break, and seemed to be conscious of each other 'energetically', before we ever actually met. On that second day, as we were returning from a break, Mariana stopped me at the doorway and asked if she could give me a hug?

Well, she not only gave me that first hug that day, but has been 'hugging' me ever since.

Mariana and I know everything about one another, every deep dark crevice of each others 'being', and still love each other at the end of the day~

There have been phone calls at every conceivable hour of the day and night. Countless discussions over men, stuff about our families, jobs, friends, baggage, you name it! We often just call one another to check in throughout the day.

We don't seem to go more than a few hours without touching base. She is my family of choice! And I love her soooo much. I call her my sister of the universe. And I have her back, as I know she has mine.

Mariana has a job interview on Tuesday July 18/06, and it's for a job with Children's Aid that she not only wants, very badly, but one that I know she will get. Now, having said that, I am going to put out some fierce positive energy into the universe, and I want everyone that reads my blog to do the same!!!!
Go get 'em Emmy.....THIS JOB IS YOURS BABY!!!!! You've earned it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you my one and only NSLP. I love you so much!

Darran Frisby said...

Word just in....Mariana got the job!!!! YAY!!!!

GO M! (Love you baby) xoxox