Sunday, October 15, 2006

Princess Bride


Last night I attended my dear friend Susan's Wedding. Susan looked like a Princess, and her smile lit up the entire hall.

I have known Susan and Lance for close to 3 years, and was honoured to share in their special day. The weather was a little unsettled, but the rain held off long enough during the ceremony and leading into the reception, which was perfect.

From the Ceremony, to the reception, the day went off without a hitch, and a good time was had by all.

I got to see another friend Lauren, who had moved quite a distance away, but came in for the wedding. We danced up a storm, and caught up on each others lives. It's funny how you can not see someone for a length of time, and when you are re-connected, it's as if no time had past at all. I some connections are just meant to be~
All the very best to you Susan and Lance, wishing you both a lifetime of Happiness together!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Darran,

I love the new blog. I hope you don't mind that Susan sent me the address. Thanks for the kind words regarding our wedding day. It really meant alot to both Susan and I to have you there.

Lance